General Motors Corp. reportedly is considering shouldering more of Delphi Corp.’s pension liabilities to help the supplier emerge from bankruptcy. Delphi is seeking $6.1 billion in exit financing, including $2.83 billion in loans from GM. Japan’s Seiko Holdings Corp., better known for its clocks and watches, has established a new plant in Thailand for the production of plastic parts and components for automotive interiors. Seiko IDP (Thailand) Co. Ltd. aims to earn 350 million baht ($11.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.