TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.’s commercial vehicle steering systems business opens a new 322,917-sq.-ft. (30,000-sq.-m) manufacturing facility in Changchun, China. The new business, called TRW FAWER Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems (Changchun) Co. Ltd. (TFCVS), launched operations in April 2004 and is a joint venture between TRW Automotive J.V. LLC (55%) and FAWER Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. (45%), a subsidiary of China’s First Automobile Works. TFCVS, outfitted with 14 production lines and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.