BASF AG breaks ground on a $50 million facility in Elyria, OH, that will produce advanced cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries to power hybrid and full-electric vehicles. The facility is being built with the help of a $24.6 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy. When fully operational in 2012, BASF expects the plant to be the most advanced cathode-materials production facility in North America. BASF is one of only two licensed suppliers of the Argonne National ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.