Ricardo plc develops an ultra-clean automotive diesel engine capable of meeting U.S. Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions requirements and achieving Super Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle status. The test engine incorporates technologies such as advanced air handling and exhaust gas-recirculation systems, 2-stage series-sequential turbocharging and closed-loop cylinder pressure controls. An advanced diesel-oxidation catalyst/particulate filter combination cleanses emissions without the need for oxides of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.