ArvinMeritor Inc. of Troy, MI, reportedly intends to appeal a Dec. 22 ruling by the U.S. District Court for Eastern Michigan that bars the supplier from altering United Auto Worker union retiree health benefits at facilities it has sold or closed. The company has been reducing health benefits for retirees since 2003 and planned to scrap the coverage Jan. 1 for those 65 and older. In addition to the injunction, the court ordered ArvinMeritor to reinstate full UAW retiree benefits to pre-2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.