Cobasys LLC, an energy storage joint venture between the Chevron Corp. subsidiary Chevron Technology Ventures LLC (CTV) and Energy Conversion Devices Inc. (ECD), will provide General Motors Corp. with nickel-metal-hydride battery systems for the redesigned ’08 Chevrolet Malibu hybrid. The vehicle, due in the fall, includes the same belt-alternator, or “mild” hybrid system, that powers the Saturn Vue Green Line cross/utility vehicle and ’07 Saturn Aura Green Line midsize sedan. Cobasys’ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.