Johnson Controls Inc., which expects sales in China this year to reach $1.2 billion, plans to invest $8 million to expand its Shanghai Yanfeng Johnson Controls Seating Co. Ltd. joint venture with Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co. Ltd. The JV operates 10 Chinese plants. The fabric and leather seat covers made there will be shipped to a JCI facility in Japan for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.models. JCI has 12 Chinese locations, including nine manufacturing plants. It first entered China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.