Tower Automotive Inc. reportedly wins U.S. Bankruptcy Court approval for proposed pay and benefit reductions at four plants in Elkton and Clinton, MI; Bluffton, OH; and Milan, TN. Savings from the cuts are expected to total about $5.4 million annually. The decision, which affects workers represented by the United Auto Workers and United Steelworkers unions, brings the Novi, MI-based company’s savings from restructured labor agreements to about $31 million, The Detroit News says. BorgWarner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.