Dana Corp. is supplying its Victor Reinz multi-layer steel cylinder head gaskets to Volkswagen AG for use in its Bugatti Veyron’s W16 engine. The Veyron is considered the fastest production car in the world, capable of 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.5 seconds and a top speed of 252 mph (406 km/h). Novelis Inc. will supply BMW Mfg. Co. with aluminum sheet for the hood of the new BMW X5 cross/utility vehicle built at the auto maker’s plant in Spartanburg, SC. Novelis will produce the aluminum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.