Dana Corp. completes the sale of its automotive aftermarket business to Affinia Group Inc. for about $1 billion. Affinia is an affiliate of private equity firm The Cypress Group. Some 52 facilities are included in the sale, employing 13,000 workers worldwide. Dana says the unit had annual sales of roughly $2 billion in 2003. Several premier replacement product brands, as well as some under-vehicle components, were included in the sale. Dana, however, will retain distribution and marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.