Sirius Satellite Radio will be offered as a factory-installed option on Ford, Mercury and Lincoln vehicles this summer. Ford Motor Co. wants to offer Sirius as an option on 21 vehicle lines, with the expectation of 1 million Sirius subscribers in the combined ’06 and ’07 model years. A 6-month or longer subscription will be included on Sirius-equipped cars and trucks. The Ford F-150 and Explorer, Lincoln Mark LT and Mercury Mountaineer will offer Sirius as a factory-installed option for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.