ArvinMeritor Inc. extends its offer to purchase Dana Corp. from Aug. 28 to Oct. 2. ArvinMeritor still is offering $15 per outstanding share of Dana common stock. Dana continues to call the proposal risky and says ArvinMeritor does not have proper financing to make the deal attractive for Dana’s shareholders. Furthermore, Dana says ArvinMeritor is looking at divesting significant assets, including its combined commercial-vehicle axle and other businesses, which it says would change the nature ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.