American Axle & Mfg. Inc. is awarded a new contract by China’s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. to produce rear-drive modules for a new ’09 cross/utility vehicle. The module, which will feature AAM’s Powerlite aluminum rear axle and PowerDense gear system, will complete the all-wheel-drive system of the front-wheel-drive-based CUV, the company says. Metaldyne Corp. will supply Chrysler Group with environmentally friendly exhaust manifolds for future vehicle programs. Details of the multi-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.