Negotiations between Delphi Corp., its unions and former parent General Motors Corp. reportedly have been put on hold following the unexpected death June 5 of Henry Reichard, chairman of the International Union of Electronic, Electrical, Salaried, Machine and Furniture Workers-Communications Workers of America Automotive Conference Board. Reichard, 55, also was the head contract negotiator between Delphi and the IUE-CWA, the company’s second-largest union representing about 8,500 employees. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.