Supplier Roundup A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Collins & Aikman Corp. says it will continue its relationship with its largest customer, DaimlerChrysler Corp., despite the loss of a contract awarded in April to do the interior trim package for Chrysler’s D-Segment cars. C&A says it would not have seen any revenue from the deal until mid-2006 at the earliest and “we are in the business of gaining more business but not at any price,” says C&A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.