TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. launches production of its belt-drive electrically powered steering technology for the European market on Ford Motor Co.’s Focus platform, which includes passenger cars and derivatives such as the C-Max. TRW says the technology, introduced in 2009 on the Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ in North America, has the potential to increase fuel efficiency and reduce carbon-dioxide emissions. The system also delivers a speed sensitive, positive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.