Denso Corp. establishes Denso (Changzhou) Fuel Injection System Co. Ltd. in Changzhou, China, the supplier’s third common-rail diesel fuel-injection system operation outside of Japan. Construction of the new factory, which represents a total investment of about ¥4 billion ($33 million), will commence in October, with completion expected in August 2008. Production is scheduled to start in July 2009, Denso says, with projections for 2012 including employment of 450 people and annual sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.