Automotive Components Ltd.’s receivers say as many as 120 jobs at the struggling Australian supplier must be eliminated in order for the company to remain viable, and they will force layoffs if workers do not agree to voluntary redundancies, The Australian newspaper reports. Meanwhile, ACL workers reportedly are enraged that two directors took separation packages worth A$665,000 ($577,155) at the height of the supplier’s turmoil, while employees took a voluntary 20% pay cut. ACL’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.