Melbourne-based Autoliv Australia Pty. Ltd. is moving most of its production to Thailand in the year’s second half, resulting in the loss of more than 140 jobs. Autoliv Inc., which began Australian operations in 1961, makes occupant restraint systems and components; front and side airbags; seatbelts; steering wheels; electronic control modules; child and pet restraints; and racing harnesses. As well as supplying local auto makers, Autoliv exports to China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.