Dana Corp. will name John Devine as chairman when the supplier emerges from bankruptcy later this month, The Wall Street Journal reports. Dana previously said Devine, former chief financial officer at both General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co., would serve on its board with CEO Mike Burns. Intermet Corp. says it will close its Pulaski, TN, facility later this year and reassign the 105 workers to other plants. Production of rocker arm covers, rack and pinion housings, electronic housings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642