Tower Automotive will shift production of the frame assembly for the Dodge Ram pickup truck from Milwaukee, WI, to Tower’s joint venture partner, Metalsa S. de R.L. in Monterrey, Mexico, by the middle of next year. Tower has a 40% stake in the Metalsa JV. Tower President and CEO Kathleen Ligocki says the decision “reflects the need for suppliers like Tower Automotive to have a presence in global markets.” ArvinMeritor Inc. says it has begun searching for a replacement for retiring CEO and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.