Nexteer Automotive Inc. is supplying its high-performance, fuel-efficient, rack-assisted electric power steering on the ’11 Ford Mustang, which will launch this spring. Nexteer says its EPS systems achieve up to 4% fuel savings, compared with traditional hydraulic steering, and ads up to an additional 3 hp to a vehicle’s driven wheels, especially important to muscle-car buyers. Bosch Chassis Systems India Ltd. is investing Rs970 million ($21 million) in a factory and technical center in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.