Struggling Visteon Corp. will not be able to file its annual report on time and expects its accountants to cast doubt on the company’s ability to continue operations, the Associated Press reports. The supplier is in discussions with its lenders to get a waiver or change the terms of its debt agreements. Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America Inc. is supplying a new video entertainment system with two 9-in. (23-cm) screens in the headliner as an option on the ’09 Chrysler Town & Country ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.