Cadence Innovation LLC signs a letter of intent to acquire the North American plastics operations of Collins & Aikman Corp., which is liquidating its assets under Chapter 11 protection. The companies are working towards a definitive purchase agreement, with the specifics of the bid to be made available when C&A files its sales motion with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Any offer will be subject to overbid through a court-monitored auction process, C&A says. Included in the sale are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.