Robert Bosch Corp. is supplying co-developed common-rail diesel injection systems and redesigned electronic control units to Audi AG for use in its new R10 TDI diesel-powered race car. The 650-hp R10, which serves to advance Audi’s racing heritage and promote its expertise with advanced diesel technology, recently won the American Le Mans Series 12-Hours of Sebring race and will be the first diesel-powered car to challenge for the overall title in the 24 hours of Le Mans race, to be held ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.