Johnson Controls Inc. forms a joint venture to acquire the interior product assets of bankrupt Plastech Engineered Products Inc. that includes 29 plants in North America and will produce injection-molded components and assemblies. JCI, the venture’s largest customer, is contributing $135 million in cash in the JV that is expected to break even in 2009 and add to earnings by fiscal 2010. ArvinMeritor Inc. inks a deal to acquire Belgium’s Trucktechnic SA, a remanufacturer and distributor of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.