Delphi Corp. reportedly will consolidate seven research and development facilities into one location in Auburn Hills, MI. The supplier will close centers in Brighton, Flint and Shelby Township, MI; plus three centers in Troy, MI, and one in Downers Grove, IL. The move will save $123 million and eliminate 57 jobs over 10 years, Delphi says. About 1,400 workers will be stationed at the planned Auburn Hills facility. Former Collins & Aikman Corp. CEO David Stockman reportedly may face ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.