A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers. Honeywell International Inc.’s tentative pact to sell its Bendix brake-pad business to Federal-Mogul Corp. reportedly has fallen apart. The Wall Street Journal says Honeywell and Federal-Mogul weren’t able to agree on terms. Last year, the U.S Big Three filed a lawsuit to prevent the proposed deal, which reportedly contributed to the deal’s collapse. Bendix, which has $1.9 billion in asbestos claims filed against it that were to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.