Key Plastics LLC acquires certain assets of Germany’s Paulman & Crone, a supplier of in-mold decorative products, mechanisms and thermostat products in Europe. In addition to strengthening its in-mold capabilities in Germany, Portugal and the U.S., Key Plastics says the acquisition will broaden its customer base in Germany, particularly among the Volkswagen Group and BMW AG. ITT Corp.’s Italy-based Motion Technologies business has been chosen to supply the front-axle brake pads for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.