Tenneco Automotive will supply four North American auto makers with complete exhaust systems and exhaust and emission components for use in various light trucks, commercial vehicles and cross/utility vehicles. Tenneco also will supply its Continuously Controlled Electronic Suspension (CES) technology to a European auto maker for use in a European passenger-vehicle platform. The programs are expected to launch in late 2006 and 2007 and generate about $400 million annually, or about half of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.