Delphi Corp. Chairman and CEO J.T. Battenberg III will retire later this year. Battenberg’s career with General Motors Corp. and Delphi spans 44 years, and he has been the supplier’s sole chairman since leading the company’s spin-off from GM in 1999. He will remain in his current position until a replacement can be found. Meanwhile, Delphi’s new dual-depth passenger airbag will be standard equipment on the ’06 Buick Lucerne and the ’06 Cadillac DTS. The system deploys in a small or large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.