Key Plastics LLC appoints Terrence G. Gohl CEO and member of the company’s board of directors. Gohl previously held a senior executive role at Visteon Corp., where he led the supplier’s global lighting and interiors business. Iteris Inc. acquires the assets of Hamilton Signal, including the Abacus system, which provides transportation departments with traffic-data collection via video surveillance. Continental AG opens a new automotive technology center in Shanghai, China, that will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.