Valeo SA will close its Rochester, NY-based Valeo Electrical Systems Inc. North American subsidiary, which mainly produces vehicle wiper systems, due to a rapidly worsening financial condition resulting from a reduction in orders from the plant’s main customer. Management and representatives of the International Union of Electronic Workers-Communications Workers of America Local 509 are in discussion about a plant closure agreement and are working to ensure a continuous supply of parts to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.