Rieter Automotive Systems reportedly will close its factory in St. Joseph, MI, by the end of 2008. The drop in U.S. light-vehicle production is forcing the move, the company is quoted as saying. The plant employs about 50 people and produces heat shields and trunk and floor systems. Flow International Corp. will shutter a manufacturing plant in Burlington, ON, Canada, moving production of robotic waterjet cells and slitter systems to Jeffersonville, IN. Flow also plans to set up a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.