General Electric Co. says its $200 million “GE ecomagination Challenge: Powering the Grid,” project is aimed at finding ideas to create a smarter, cleaner and more-efficient electric grid, as well as accelerate the adoption of smart-grid technologies. The global challenge seeks proposals in three broad categories: renewables, grid and eco homes/eco buildings, and is open to anyone 18 years of age or older and all legally formed entities. Over the course of 10 weeks, entrants will be able ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.