Amerigon Inc. is supplying General Motors Corp. with its proprietary Climate Control Seat system for use in the ’06 Buick Lucerne, Cadillac DTS and XLR and all of the auto maker’s next-generation GMT900 SUVs. The supplier says the environmentally friendly heated-and-cooled seat system does not use any chlorofluorocarbons or other harmful chemicals and that it specifically was engineered to fit into the new Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC SUVs. Tenneco Automotive is supplying General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.