A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Magna International Inc.’s acquisition of Donnelly Corp. is cleared by the European Union in its antitrust review, paving the way for the official transaction, expected to close on Oct. 1 pending shareholder approval and other formalities. Delphi Corp. will get $15 million in aid from the state of Alabama for its new state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Athens. Delphi, in turn, is investing $20 million over the next three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.