DETROIT -- In addition to the previously announced closure of its O’Fallon, MO, plant, Lear Corp. says it will close four more plants in the Midwest this year, eliminating 1,300 hourly union positions. The largest of the four plants to be closed is the sun visor and headliner plant in Marlette, MI, which employs 520 people. Other Lear plants scheduled to shut down include a Bowling Green, OH, floor console and interior trim parts plant; a Peru, IN, electrical connector and interior trim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.