A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc. launches production of the driveline system for General Motors Corp.’s new Chevrolet SSR sport truck. Included in the SSR’s driveline system are AAM’s rear axle, featuring its PowerLite aluminum carrier and PowerDense hypoid and net shaped differential gears, as well as disc brakes, multi-link rear suspension design and helical gear limited slip differential. Also included in the driveline ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.