ArvinMeritor Inc.’s Light Vehicle Systems business group wins a multi-year, $75 million contract to supply large, roof-opening modules to a European OEM. The rail-to-roof module has a full-glass appearance and uses the supplier’s long-fiber-injected (LFI) process. Production is slated to begin in November 2006. The supplier’s LVS business group also wins a multi-year, $150 million pact for front, upper-corner suspension modules for a new pickup truck. Rear suspension components also are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642