General Motors Corp. confirms it has named Johnson Controls Inc., Lear Corp., Magna’s Intier Automotive, Venture Industries and Visteon Corp. as interior suppliers for current and upcoming vehicle platforms. JCI will manage interiors for GM’s next-generation minivans and midsize cars, Lear will manage interiors for fullsize cars and trucks, Intier will manage fullsize utility interiors, Venture will oversee the Hummer H2 interior and Visteon will take charge over next-generation small car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.