International Automotive Components Group aims to significantly expand its capabilities in China with the production launch of a new 46,285-sq.-ft. (4,300-sq.-m) facility in Beijing. The plant will manufacture vehicle interior components and systems, including carpet and trunk trim for Beijing Benz-Daimler Automotive Co. Ltd., as well as carpet for Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. Up to 80 new manufacturing positions are expected to be created at the IAC Songjiang facility, a 50/50 joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.