Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is in final talks to invest more than $1 billion in a manufacturing plant near Dalian, China, this year, the city’s mayor tells Reuters. The tire maker reportedly will hire more than 2,000 employees for the facility, which would produce tires for both the domestic and export markets. Meanwhile, Goodyear says it will increase its stake in Polish tire company TC Debica from 59.87% to 65.99% through a tender offer that represents a $40 million-$45 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.