Collins & Aikman Corp. reportedly intends to file a reorganization plan in U.S. Bankruptcy Court by Aug. 31 and emerge from Chapter 11 protection by compensating lenders with equity instead of cash. The company also is seeking permission from the court to defer interest payments totaling $7.2 million per month for September through December, so it can conserve cash to fund ongoing operations. C&A’s creditors must approve the restructuring plan. A U.S. District Court in Michigan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.