The United Auto Workers union reportedly is asking its locals, which represent approximately 24,000 workers at some 20 Delphi Corp. plants, to conduct a strike authorization vote by May 14. The authorization would give the UAW the legal ability to call a strike should the bankrupt parts maker accept decrees from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court nullifying its labor contracts with the union. The next hearing on the matter is set for June 9. The International Union of Electrical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.