A federal bankruptcy court gives Delphi Corp. permission to end salaried retiree health- and life-insurance benefits for 15,000 people beginning April 1. The action is expected to save the supplier more than $70 million annually and reduce its long-term liability nearly $1.2 billion. A group of about 2,500 Delphi salaried retirees reportedly intend to appeal the ruling. Amerigon Inc. says its climate-control seat system will be offered as a front-seat option in the all-new ’10 Ford Taurus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.