Delphi Corp. reports it secured 20 new half-shaft programs globally last year, totaling more than $550 million in revenue over the lifetime of the contracts. Details of the contracts, which average four years in length, remain confidential, Delphi says. Seven of the programs are with auto makers in the Asia/Pacific region. A joint venture with Delphi Saginaw Lingyun Halfshafts will handle local manufacturing for the new programs in China. Meanwhile, Delphi will supply Mercedes-Benz of North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.