A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Federal-Mogul Corp. says it may sell its auto lighting business to Decoma International Inc. The business employs 800 workers in facilities in Ohio, Texas, Virginia and Mexico. The proposed sale is seen as an effort to get Federal-Mogul, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection last year, back on course. Brose Group will take over the lock system activities of Robert Bosch GmbH, Nov. 1. Bosch employs 1,700 people in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.