Visteon Corp. reports improved first-quarter 2004 earnings of $30 million, compared with a loss of $15 million for first-quarter 2003. Revenue rose $268 million vs. year-ago to $5 billion. Sales outside of former parent Ford Motor Co. rose 36% ($350 million) over like-2003 to $1.3 billion. Visteon is projecting second-quarter 2004 revenue of $4.7 billion-$4.8 billion due to non-Ford growth and net income for the quarter of $13 million-$25 million. Full-year revenue is predicted to be $18.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.