Delphi Corp. completes its $2.8 billion financing plan, which entails a $1.8 billion revolving credit facility, available through June 18, 2009, and a $1 billion secured term loan, due June 14, 2011. The completion of the plan will provide access to sufficient liquidity to continue to address U.S. legacy-cost issues, Delphi says. The new financing plan also allowed Delphi to terminate its 364-day, $1.5 billion revolving credit facility, due June 17, 2005. “Additionally, we made a second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.